Thursday, March 02, 2006

My states

marjorie says...

I have an awful memory but here it is. In one week I'll add Utah. Just to expand this notion to all of North America, add to this the Canadian provinces of British Columbia, Alberta and Ontario, plus these Mexican states:
Tamaulipas, Chihuahua, México, Chiapas, Guerrero, Sonora, and Baja California. I didn't include any places that I've simply driven through. If I had, I'd include a few more Mexican states and maybe Idaho. But I can't remember about Idaho.



create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.


ps: Erik is supreme.


2 Comments:

Blogger Erik Loomis said...

I fully recommend forgetting Idaho for any reason.

7:01 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

I have good feelings about Idaho because when I was a kid my dad had to go there a lot for business and would bring us back presents. So my all-time favorite t-shirt was a turquoise tee with Idaho spuds skiing on the front. It was great because A) it involved the exotic and unknown sport of "skiing," and B) it had potatoes skiing - hilarious!

I was very, very cool.

12:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home