Monday, July 11, 2005

Happy Hollywood Love

Mikaela says:
Occasionally, you hear good news about solid Hollywood couples. I consider this a much-needed antidote to Jen&Ben, TomKat, and Brangelina:

Kyra Sedgwick and Kevin Bacon still happy after 17 years
UPI News Service, 07/10/2005
Nearly 17 years after marrying Kevin Bacon, actress Kyra Sedgwick says the "Mystic River" star is still the man of her dreams.

"I think I got really lucky, really young and I just met the man of my dreams and he continues to be that," Sedgwick told UPI in a recent phone interview. "And we continue to grow and learn and change together and I find him endlessly interesting."

"[Our kids] are older now. They're 13 and 15. They just simply don't need me as much, which is a horrifying thought -- even though it is the truth."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home