Thursday, July 07, 2005

Tom Cruise: Mini Me

I discovered today a new twist in the TomKat storyline.

He's such a big personality, right? And she's so nice, so open, so ... petite.

Which is why today's series of photos from the ever-shameless MSN were particularly amusing and enlightening.

Here they are. Cute as buttons. Ahhhhhhh. Right?

Okay, now we zoom out, and we're ... disturbed. Something's definitely not right.


Is she standing on a stepladder? Is her side of the street on a hill?

Nope. He's just THAT diminuitive. We all knew this, but ... oh my god is he short!

But still, we want to believe in true love, right? Even though he makes us skeptical bastards.

And then they hit us with this.

"I won! I won! She's mine! She's mine forever! Ahh hah hah."

Yeah, no issues here. Straight up romance, you bet. A marriage of equals based on respect.

It's what we all want for ourselves.

Retch.

4 Comments:

Blogger Maggie said...

I was always under the impression that KH was actually pretty tall. Not super tall, but taller than me. But at least TC's not laying down the "no heels" rule like he did for Nicole Kidman.

Anyway, the real question here is where can I get this purple dress, and where can I get it for cheap?

1:05 PM  
Blogger marjorie said...

dang!!

come, now, short guys can date tall women. that's one thing I can get behind on this whole thing, actually.

but, yeah, in general it is all sooo gross.

1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess that means that I'm short too. I used to like being a little shorter than most, but now that is all ruined. Thanks Mik...

6:02 PM  
Blogger Arvin Hill said...

I still think the auditioning part of this whole saga is the creepiest. Rumor has it Jessica Alba and Scarlett Johansson were the first two candidates for this charade, and that a $10 million (for five years) was on the table for the taker. Miss Holmes was third choice.

The whole thing's just creepy.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home