Friday, January 19, 2007

Long shot, but ... Missing this dog??? -- UPDATE -- Found but still needs a home!!!

Mikaela says:
UPDATE: Dog's most recent owner was found, thanks to the City's use of Petharbor.com! A great service, and this was a success story for sure.

Unfortunately, this most recent owner had rescued the dog as a stray and was looking for a permanent home for her.


If this sweet, happy, smart female dog looks like someone who could be a new friend for you, please let me know. She was initially not thrilled with the other dogs, but she's now best friends with my overly friendly pup. She's probably just around a year old -- still highly trainable & with plenty of love and loyalty to share with you.


This dog was found at 4th & Montano on 1/17/2007.


Anyone missing her or know who might be?

Stray dogs make me so sad. This one was almost killed in traffic, and now my poor puppy is terrorizing her at my house, trying to get her to play.

If you're looking for a sweet, smart female companion -- on the young side -- good with people & kids, not so sure of other dogs... let me know!

As a community, we've got to do a better job of watching out for our doggy friends.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Jenny Chun, Give Paw said...

Awwww... poor girl. Hope she finds her parents soon.

Good luck! I see it all too often...

4:49 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Put a new photo up showing the dog's face, silly! (Although I wish you could capture the totally cute butt wiggle in a photo, too.) I'd cross-post on the DCF forum as well.

8:48 PM  
Blogger mjae said...

That is a great suggestion.

Unfortunately, I never could get a great face shot, and now the dog's back with its former foster mom.

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home