Friday, November 18, 2005

Movie list

Mikaela says:
There's so much I don't have time to see! And the list just keeps growing. Here to remind me of what I will not see anytime soon (roughly in order of urgency):
  • Harry Potter -- saw it alone, which took some of the punch out of the movie, but still dark and good.
  • Shop Girl -- saw it alone, which I think added to the experience. I will see this again. And again. And learn from it.
  • Wallace & Gromit -- soon to go to the dollar movie, so will wait til then
  • Corpse Bride -- saw it AT the dollar movie, thank god. Sucked ass.
  • Pride and Prejudice -- saw it last night...ROCKED!
  • March of the Penguins -- soon to leave the dollar movie, so I gotta hurry
  • In Her Shoes
  • Elizabethtown
  • Good Night, Good Luck
  • Just Like Heaven -- only makes the list because it's at the dollar movie
  • The Weatherman
  • Capote
There are others, but they've already come and gone from the theatres, so I must hope to recognize them on the video shelves.

In a few months, when I can go rent videos for fun...

Sniff, sniff, sniff.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I joked to my roommate this morning that I missed the entertainment train, because the posse all went to see Harry Potter already, and I was too busy to go. But Mjae, if you have a little block of time over the next 3 days (matinee, mayhaps?), I'm actually OFF WORK. *gasp* Shop Girl is high on my list as well...

11:25 AM  
Blogger mjae said...

Maggie and I were thinking of going this evening. Wanna come?

9:20 AM  
Blogger marjorie said...

I see that Johnny Cash is not on your list. I am glad you are true to yourself and not jumping on the bandwagon.

Another one is Good Night, Good Luck. I think you'd really like that one.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay... note to self: when you comment, check back for replies. Doh!

Syriana is also high on my list for the coming weeks.

What did ya'll end up going to see?

9:10 PM  
Blogger mjae said...

Coming soon to my list:

The Family Stone
Rumor Has It
Nine Lives (DVD)

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home