Thursday, February 09, 2006

A-Store 25% off sale!

Maggie says:
My favorite store in town is also the one that gave me my first job when I moved to ABQ a few years ago. It's the A Store, the little place that sells everything under the sun, yet seems strangely hidden at the corner of Central and Carlisle.

Thanks to the A Store, I:
  • have a growing-slowly-but-surely Le Creuset collection (but sorry folks, I think they stopped carrying it)
  • drink the best coffee in town (you can't buy O'hori's beans anywhere else in ABQ)
  • am obsessed with Kiehl's lip balm and L'Occitane shea butter hand cream
  • have Vietri and Waechtersbach dishes
  • got to play with really nice furniture that I'm not mature enough to own yet
But enough about me. Here's the big news:

Everything in the A Store is 25% off!

That's right. Well, almost everything. So go check out one of ABQ's best locally-owned stores (and except for the co-op, Nob Hill's oldest locally-owned store) and support local economic development. (Not to mention buy some pretty things.)

Tell Jay, Josh, and Hans that I sent you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home