Monday, January 29, 2007

Virgo Words to Live By

I've added horoscopes to my Google Homepage. No comments, please.

They're pretty good. Not Eric/Brian Francis brilliant, but still pretty dead-on.

Today: this little gem --

You might feel like friends and associates are keeping you from your true purpose or perhaps you have a social obligation that you want to skip. Unfortunately, your resentment can quickly backfire if you don't tell others what you need. You can't hold them responsible for your satisfaction if they don't even know what would make you happy.


This after I spent the entire weekend hiding out and nesting. Oh! The stars see all...

2 Comments:

Blogger marjorie said...

it amuses me to think of the two of us hiding out in the same house. introverts unite!

7:33 PM  
Blogger mjae said...

Yes, although you did your duty at least once during the weekend...

Too much volunteering for me! I'm totally wiped.

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home