Monday, July 18, 2005

Threadbared Gets Me Fired

Fired up and fired. I think I just lost my job. I couldn't stop laughing.

This one's for Marjorie, courtesy our favorite funny duo at Threadbared:




Look who’s back on the bunny slope!
It’s your favorite ski-suited dope!

Just when you thought you’d had your fill!
It’s me - skiing impossibly uphill!

That’s O.K. I haven’t a care!
I can even do it with one foot in the air!

My high-waisted warm-up suit is pretty hot!
And check out these mirrored sunglasses I got!

I think the stripes make me look tall and thin!
As if it ain’t enough to have this big ole grin!

Why do all the young women run away?
Do you think that this outfit looks too gaaaaaaaaay?

1 Comments:

Blogger marjorie said...

too funny - the jolly green goober is pretty funny too. if only, if only, one could ski up hill...

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home