Sunday, August 13, 2006

So inappropriate... yet so HOT!

Maggie says:
Via the ever-delightful Pam's House Blend, I present:


Now we know we're not supposed to drool over priests. And we know that given the major sex scandals that have rocked the priesthood the last few years, it's shockingly insensitive that the church would even allow priests to be packaged as sex objects in the first place...

But we're not concerned with that right now. My concerns include: drooling over Signore Ottobre (I have always had a thing for Italians and Scorpios), and laughing my ass off over this comment submitted to the site:
As a strong Roman Catholic, and a family man, I'd like to say that if I were the creator of this calendar, who I don't even know a thing about (I'd like to learn about the history of this calendar), but if I were him, I'd get down on my knees...and blow each and every one of these men.

3 Comments:

Blogger mjae said...

Ummm... speechless on this one, Mags.

So not right on so many levels.

But eerily imperative...

Religion really should be in all of us, right?

9:50 PM  
Blogger Maggie said...

Finally! I was wondering why no one had commented on this yet... I mean, did you click through the whole calendar?!

Wow.

10:18 PM  
Blogger mjae said...

No, I can't go there.

Really.

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home