Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Chi-town with no Glass?

Mikaela says:
I am so behind the times!

On a wild hair, I just checked This American Life website to find out if they're doing any live shows anytime soon.

"I'll fly to Chicago if they are," I told myself. "I don't want to miss seeing it live before it goes away forever."

Boy, was I on the wrong track!

My favorite radio show (and online diversion) isn't going away in the sense of disappearing; it's MOVING TO NEW YORK!!!

Since they're turning it into a tv show for Showtime, which will be produced out of NYC, they'll be doing the radio program there, too.

Isn't that weird? It's a Chicago show! That's one of the reasons I love it so much.

I'm very very nervous about this.

Check out a detailed article from February here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home